Posted by Roger Murray, M.D. on 9/9/2014 to
To evaluate if you are aging well, you must first understand what successful aging is...
- Low Probability of Disease
- Low Probability of Disability
- High Cognitive and Physical Functional Capacity
- Active Engagement with Life
- Psychological Well-Being
- Satisfaction with Life and Social Interaction
If you answered Yes to all of the above statements then...Congratulations! You are aging successfully!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.